Toons These Days: Ep 63 Toons These Days: Ep 63

Steven Jewniverse Twoniverse

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Give me a T! Give me an I! Give me another T! Give me an S! What's that spell?

That's right, it spells "Twisted4000's new cartoon is amazing!" Nice work.

D'awww thank you sir

asdfmovie7 asdfmovie7

"Holy FUCK!!" - Egoraptor

PowerTrip PowerTrip

My god... I was laughing the entire time. It's rare for anything to make me do that. Not to mention Spazkid's top notch animation, amazingly sexy art, fitting music, and believable voice acting (even Zach seemed to fit in)!

Spectacularly done.

Bart goes Skateboarding Bart goes Skateboarding

Oh my god, this is one of your best.

A test of N-Durance A test of N-Durance

Dude... it took you 2 years to make this? This 1 minute limited animation parody? You must have came around to this every 3 weeks to work on a couple seconds of it if that was the case.

I digress... the designs for the characters looked pretty authentic and even weren't animated too bad, but just everything else... the voice acting, the backgrounds clearly stolen from the internet, the plot or focus, if there was any... didn't capitalize and were pretty bad.

Hopefully next time around you make something pretty good, and seeing the skill you have to animate, while it's certainly not perfect, you could make a pretty decent film. Better luck next time.

A Word On Halloween A Word On Halloween

Nicely put together, dude. Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday.

For sure! Thank you sire

Kid Icarus: Downfall Kid Icarus: Downfall

You're certainly improving, dude. Your animation frame-by-frame wise looked cleaner in this one, and your voice acting isn't bad, besides the Miyamoto guy.

But that being said, my major complaint is the content. It's just, well, it wasn't all that funny, and I didn't get any jokes (if there were any). Maybe it's because I'm not a video game fanatic, but regardless, I didn't crack a smile. Plus, it's another parody. I mean, it's hit and miss when you make parodies all the time and rely on jokes that only the people who play it get them. I'd like to see you make something original, maybe even a series. It seems like you'd be better at that.

Anyways, not good, but not bad. 3/5

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This may be one of the best animations I've seen in a long time.

I'm not even sure how to review this. Everything about it, the story, the artwork, the animation, the sound... masterful. Just masterful. Really got a good message across with this. Spectacular job. 5/5

StarNova StarNova

Thanks for the spotlight in the special thanks. :)

Anyways, onto the review. The story, while random and confusing, was hilarious and caught my full interest. The animation was incredible, you focused on every last detail, and while the colors are similar to Egoraptor's, they aren't a full-blown purposely copied, well, copy. The voices were great, and the fact that the girls had the voices of men really added to the pure hilarity. Your editing with sound is sublime, as you catch each last detail that happens (while creating your own sounds).

I'm not the reviewing type obviously, but overall, sublime. SUBLIME. 5/5

Twisted4000 responds:

Thanks for all your support throughout the project's development. And it's nice to know that someone actually went in-depth and noticed all the effort put into this rather than just going "UMM EGORAPTOR LOL"